JANGAN Klik sini:

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Pertandingan Karaoke Antara Rumah Sukan.

"And I'll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time
To be more than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
Time of my life"
"If birds flying south is a sign of changes
At least you can predict this every year
Love, you never know the minute it ends suddenly
I can’t get it to speak
Maybe if I knew all the things it took to save us
I could fix the pain that bleeds inside of me
Look in your eyes to see something about me
I’m standing on the edge and
I don’t know what else to give."

"Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air

Can't live, can't breathe with no air

It's how I feel whenever you ain't there

It's no air, no air

Got me out here in the water so deep

Tell me how you gonna be without me

If you ain't here,

I just can't breatheIt's no air, no air..."

"Aku

Berikan kasih

Kalau itu yang kau mahu dari ku

Aku

Berikan cintaUntuk membahagiakan hari mu

Aku

Sayang dirimu (menyayangimu)

Biarpun nafas ku sampai terhenti
Akan ku kota janji kita

Mendirikan Taj Mahal cinta

Seteguh kasih

Shah Jehan kepada Mumtaznya"

"Ku mimpi terjun awan ke awan
Bagai gula kapas manisnya,
Lalu datang satria kayangan,
Dia sangka aku pari-pari syurga
Indahnya…
Kiranya…
Angan-angan ku jadi nyata
Masuk akalkah tidak?"

"I'm sorry for the times I left you home

I was on the road and you were alone

I'm sorry for the times that I had to go

I'm sorry for the fact that I did not know

That you were sitting home just wishing we

Could go back to when it was just you and me

I'm sorry for the times

I would neglect

I'm sorry for the times I disrespect"

"kata hati merayu aku pergi

meninggalkan dirimu tapi ku tak berdaya

mengapa kasih, harus ku alami..

setelah aku korban segala-galanya

sanggup ku harungi hidup

bersama dirimu meninggalkan

semua yang aku cintai...ho..ho..."

"Otakmu seksi itu terbukti
dari caramu memikirkan aku
matamu seksi itu terbukti
dari caramu menatap aku
harus kah seperti adadi dalam penjara cintamu
hidungmu seksi itu terbukti
dari caramu cium pipiku
bibirmu seksi itu terbukti
dari caramu sebut namaku
harus kah seperti adadi dalam penjara cintamu"
"Sampai bila aku bertanya
sampai bila
Ku harus mencuba
Bila lagi desak hatiku
bila lagi
Aku harus berani
Lalu ku bangkit tegak berdiri
Mengatur langkah ku terus mendaki
Cita-citakuDi mercu"
"Dan mungkin bila nanti kita kan bertemu lagi
Satu pintaku jangan kau coba tanyakan kembali
Rasa yang kutinggal mati
Seperti hari kemarin saat semua disini
Tak usah kau tanyakan lagi
simpan untukmu sendiri
Semua sesal yang kau cari
semua rasa yang kau beri"

"I never knew
I could hurt like this
And everyday life goes on like"I wish I could talk to you for awhile"
Miss you but I try not to cry
As time goes by
And soon as you reach a better place
Still I'd give the world to see your face
And I'm right here next to you
But it's like you're gone too soon
Now the hardest thing to do is say bye bye"

" Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye

( kau hampiri diri ku, tersenyum manisnya )

Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye

( tanpa sedari kau berikan impian kepadaku )

Ab to mera dil, jaage na sota hai

( kini hatiku tiada lagi terjaga atau terlena )

Kya karoon haye kuch kuch hota hai

( apa perlu ku lakukan, sesuatu terjadi dalam hatiku )

Kya karoon haye kuch kuch hota hai

( apa perlu ku lakukan, sesuatu terjadi dalam hatiku ) "

No comments: